Enjoy some of the best places to visit by using the Museum Passes available through the Newburgh Free Library. The free passes are available to Newburgh Free Library Card holders only. Borrowing the pass is on a first come, first-served basis: at this time reservations or requests for specific dates to use the passes cannot be made.
The passes are all listed in the Library’s catalog. Search “museum pass” (must include quotes marks) in the catalog’s title search box. Then click on museum pass in the title line to see if specific passes are currently checked out or might be available to borrow. Holds/Reserves cannot be placed on the passes.
Restrictions on the use of each pass are set by the Museum or Institution’s membership policies. The Library will make every effort to keep the policies and restrictions on use up to date in the Museum Pass Information Book, available at the Information Desk on the Main Level.
It is always a good idea to verify the Museum’s hours and operational schedule before visiting.
What you should know:
- Borrower must be a Newburgh Free Library Card holder in good standing (no fines due or lost/overdue items).
- Borrowing card must be an adult card.
- Only one pass may be borrowed at a time.
- The loan period for a pass is 3 days.
- Late fines will be assessed at $10.00 per day.
- Pass will be considered lost if not returned in one (1) week.
- A lost pass will result in a charge of full replacement cost of membership.
- The Museum may ask to see your Newburgh Free Library Card, along with the membership pass and a Photo ID.
Contact the Library at (845) 563-3600.