The Newburgh Free Library offers wireless printing. If you are at home, in the library or anywhere with an Internet connection, you can now print emails, attachments, photos, boarding passes, web pages and more from your smart-phone, tablet, desktop computer or laptop and send it to our printer on the Library’s second floor (lower level). Following are instructions by type of device.
Please note that wireless printing costs are the same as apply at the Library’s public computers: $0.15/page for black and white, $0.50/page for color.
a) Using a desktop or laptop computer
: Click on PrinterOn Mobile Print Service
or click on image.
You may want to bookmark this page for easy reference in the future.
Follow the simple instructions to upload your document.
Alternately, email the document to one of these addresses:
Your document will remain in the print queue for 24 hours. Please come to the Library Print Station on the second level to retrieve and pay for it.
b) Using a tablet or smart phone: You may email the document as described immediately above.
Alternately, download onto your device one of the free apps of the PrinterOn Mobile Print Service:
For Apple devices, download the iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printeron/id406584999?mt=8 >
For Android devices, download the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.printeron.droid.phone
To print from the app:
1. Open the app and tap Photos or Web.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap “No Printer Selected.”
3. At the top of the screen, tap “Search” and enter 12550 or Newburgh Free.
4. Select RCLS Newburgh Free Library (noting that one listing is for black & white and one for color).
5. Upload a file, photo or enter a URL in the designated space.
6. Tap Print. Your document will remain in the print queue for 24 hours.
Please come to the Library Print Station on the second level to retrieve and pay for it.